Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WEEK 22 - 5 MONTHS OLD!

My new resolution is to keep up on this blog more regularly. I hope to update it once a week on Reagan's "birthday" which is each Tuesday. Of course, today is Wednesday, so I'm already behind!
As I type, Reagan is rolling around on the quilt my grandmother gave to her. She loves to roll around & seems to prefer spending time on her tummy...I guess after 5 months on her back, she's ready for a change. She's engrossed with the t.v. Right now, I have the US Open tennis on & she's glued to the t.v. The other weekend, she couldn't keep her eyes off the golf I was watching. I hope she becomes a little athlete!
Also, her first teeth are coming in! Both of her bottom teeth are beginning to break through the gum. She's been acting like she's teething for about a month now, so I'm glad that the teeth are finally making their appearance & Reagan will get a little relief from the discomfort. It doesn't seem to bother her during the day but has been a little disruptive to her sleep the past two nights. Tylenol seemed to help. I can't believe she's already getting her teeth; she's going to be grown before I know it.
Here are a few shots that I took of Reagan yesterday:
22 WEEKS





No comments: