Monday, September 7, 2009

LABOR DAY 2009

We had a nice Labor Day today. Eric made us breakfast & then Reagan & I took a walk; the weather was beautiful. When we got home, Eric went to fly & I watched some of the US Open & played w/Reagan. Reagan took an almost two hour nap & then my parents were here on their way back from Florida for a quick visit with us.
The best news from this holiday weekend is that Reagan's second tooth came in overnight on Sunday. After going down to bed around 7, she woke up screaming at 8:45 & I knew the tooth must be cutting through her poor gums. I was able to rock her back to sleep & then, for the first time ever, Reagan "slept through the night." She made it until 5:52am. Of course, when I woke up at 3am & she was still sleeping, I had to go into her room & check to make sure she was still breathing. I'm hopeful that since she's through this stage of teething, Reagan will have a little relief from the discomfort & sleep better. We'll see!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Teething is definitely no fun...hopefully the good nights sleep is here to stay!