Friday, September 25, 2009

25 WEEKS

Reagan is growing like a weed! She can now sit up "like a big girl" in her stroller for walks which I think she really enjoys. Reagan can see everything interesting on our walks, feel the breeze & most importantly, not be stuffed into her car seat which gets soooo hot. For the past 5 or 6 nights, she's only gotten up one time a night to eat which has been absolutely wonderful! Reagan's really beginning to fill out & is just a perfectly happy, thriving baby; I am so thankful.
I joined a moms group called Mom2Mom & am loving the fellowship of the other moms in the group. It's nice to know you're not going through the whole motherhood thing alone. Reagan goes to the childcare provided by the church while I'm at the group meeting & is doing okay with that; she's usually hungry or tired & needs mommy to address both of those needs. Still, I think it's good for her to be away from me a little here & there...and good for mom, too!
I'm just so in love with her & grateful that she's a beautiful, healthy little girl!





No comments: