Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WEEK 3: HOME ALONE

The third week was my first week at home alone with Reagan. I have to say, things went really smooth. The days go by so fast...I don't know where the time goes. I had a lot of visitors & nice dinners prepared by friends. It will be a shock to have to cook dinner again beginning next week. I was also able to get Reagan out for some walks in her nice jogging stroller. The forecast for this week is for temperatures in the low 80s, so I should be able to get her out for walks regularly. On the down side, I did come down with mastitis. I woke up feeling like I had the flu on Friday & when I went to take my shower, I noticed the redness & soreness on my left side. I knew right away what I had. The doctor's office called in an antibiotic & I was feeling better within 24 hours. My folks came down to visit for the weekend & we had a nice time & some good food. My mom & I went to Crandall's shower at Kathy's house on Saturday which was really nice.









No comments: