Saturday, January 9, 2010

40 WEEKS - SICK BABY

So, Reagan is sick for the first time this weekend. She had a runny nose on Thursday & by Friday had developed a raspy cough. Due to the wintry weather, Reagan's pediatrician's office was closed, so we couldn't get in to see the doctor. Despite not feeling well, Reagan slept pretty well waking at 11:30pm & 5am but quickly going back to sleep. Although she nursed well before bed, she cried when she tried to nurse this morning. I figured it was possible that she might have an ear infection, plus I wanted a doctor to listen to her chest, so Eric & I brought her to the weekend clinic this morning. Turns out she does have a minor infection in her right ear. 24 hours on the antibiotic & I bet she'll feel a lot better. Here are a few shots from earlier this week when she was feeling well.




1 comment:

Alisha said...

Nothing worse than a sick kid...hopefully she gets better quickly. I love the new pictures...she is getting so big!