Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WEEKS 28, 29 & 30

There are a couple of things I know for sure about Reagan. First, she is a very happy baby. Second, she does not like to sleep! Naps have been hit or miss these past few weeks. Some days she'll nap for a couple of hours throughout the day & then other days she'll only go down for a half hour. That makes for a LONG day. Still, it's hard to complain. She's growing so quickly & I can't believe October is just about over...that means Reagan is already 7 months old! She still hasn't started crawling but continues to roll wherever she wants to go. As of yesterday, Reagan is teething again. Her top left tooth is beginning it's journey; I just hope it breaks through the gum quickly. I think the other top tooth isn't too far behind. I haven't shot any photos yet from the 30th week, but for now, here are some shots from a few weeks ago.
WEEK 28






WEEK 29





No comments: