Saturday, January 31, 2009

32 WEEKS

This past Thursday was my 32 week appointment. I met the last of the 4 doctors in the practice at this appointment, Dr. Turner. All of the doctors have been great so I know that whoever is on-call when I deliver will help make the birth a great experience. The baby's heartbeat was between 150-160 beats/minute. She was moving around quite a bit when the doctor was examining me. The doctor suspects that we will have a fairly active baby in our life in about 2 months. It seems like every time I wake up at night she's moving around & she moves a lot during the day, too. I just hope she sleeps SOME when she gets here. I'm growing in weight & tummy size each visit but haven't gained so much that I won't be able to get back into shape...thank goodness. We've decided on a name (99% sure)...Reagan Ashley Brown. We're so excited to meet her!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I love the name! Only 8 more weeks! How exciting!